Shipping, Returns, Exchanges
365-day "Test Drive"
We give you 365 days (one whole year!) to decide whether Carets are your new favorite shoes.
Unlike other shoe companies, we're okay with you wearing your shoes outside and really testing them out in your day-to-day! You chose our shoes for Comfort, and Comfort can't be accurately assessed by wearing them for a few minutes, indoors, on carpet!
If you need to return them, just make sure you clean off any dirt or mud before sending them back. Common courtesy, right? If necessary, your local cobbler can make them good as new with a clean, condition, and shine.
- Wrinkles? Okay! It's practically unavoidable.
- Dirt or mud? Not Okay! Please clean this off, or there will be a cleaning fee of 25 EUR.
- Scuffs? Not Okay! Please have these buffed out, or there will be a restoration fee of 50 EUR.
- Deep cuts or scratches? Never Okay! If you return shoes with permanent damage, there will be NO REFUND. We can send it back to you for the cost of shipping.
Shipping Options & Prices
Here are our shipping options and prices (you’ll also see these during checkout):
- EU (1-10 business days): FREE
- Rest Of World (2-10 business days): 25 EUR
Important Note: We cannot guarantee arrival dates. The dates we give are estimates since there are always factors that are out of our control, such as weather, labor strikes, delivery mistakes, etc.
If you're outside the EU, you might get better shipping cost and time through our other sites served by other warehouses:
- Carets.com in the USA
- UK.Carets.com in the United Kingdom
Customs Duties & Taxes
You are responsible for all customs duties and taxes assessed by your government. We cannot falsify customs forms in any manner... You risk your shoes being held and assessed heavy fines. We risk losing the right to do business in your country, and federal prosecution in our country.
Begin a Return
Sorry to hear you're having issues with your shoes! We're here to help.
Click the link below that best describes your issue:
My Shoes Are Too Big
- My Shoes Are Too Small
- The Topline is Hitting My Ankles
- Index of Frequently Asked Questions
Contact us with the chat box on the bottom-right with your order number, or reply to your order confirmation email.
Cancel your pre-order for a full refund anytime before the shipping date.