Return Instructions? (EU.Carets.com)
1) Make sure shoes are CLEAN, Like New.
Unlike other shoe companies, we're okay with you wearing your shoes outside! Just make sure you clean off any dirt or mud before sending them back. Common courtesy, right? =)
If necessary, your local cobbler can make them good as new with a clean, condition, and shine.
- Wrinkles? Okay! It's practically unavoidable.
- Dirt or mud? NOT Okay! Please clean this off.
- Scuffs? NOT Okay! Please have these buffed out. Your local cobbler is great at this.
- Deep cuts or scratches? NEVER Okay! If you return shoes with deep cuts or scratches, you will lose your refund and your shoes.
2) Pack the items for Return:
Include the original packing slip, or a slip of paper with your order number, so we can identify the return, and refund your money.
Make sure the LEFT shoe tree goes into the LEFT shoe, and the RIGHT shoe tree goes into the RIGHT shoe. Incorrectly switching the shoe trees can permanently distort your shoes, and forfeit your refund.
3) Return Address
Send the returning pair of shoes to:
Name: Returns C/O Carets EU(YOUR ORDER NUMBER)
Company: James and James Fulfilment Ltd,
Address 1: Rhosili Road,
Address 2: Brackmills,
Postal code: NN4 7JE
Country: United Kingdom
Tel: +44 (0) 1604 968 820
4) Protect your return
Carets takes responsibility for carrier mistakes when we ship to you, but not for returns when you ship to us.
At the very least, you'll want to take a photo of your receipt and/or label, to save the tracking number.
Since it’s a high-value package, consider insuring your return.
Please allow 10 business days once the item is received to process your refund. Refunds will be made to the original payment method. You will receive an email confirming your refund.